Jos De Ruyck is out of the office.

  • jos.de.ruyck@bs.konicaminolta.be
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2006
      I will be out of the office starting 20/07/2006 and will not return until
      21/08/2006.

      I will respond to your message as soon as I can. For urgent matters please
      contact our service center at 02/717.08.00 or contact@....
      Persons to ask for :
      Roger Mullenders, Patrick Baessens, Thierry Crins or Lieve Lotens.

      Have a nice time !

      De Ruyck Jos
    • jos.de.ruyck@bs.konicaminolta.be

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 25, 2008
                  I will be out of the office starting 22/03/2008 and will not return until
                  01/04/2008.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
                    I will be out of the office starting 26/07/2008 and will not return until
                    25/08/2008.

                  • jos.de.ruyck@bs.konicaminolta.be
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 13, 2008
                      I will be out of the office starting 08/11/2008 and will not return until
                      17/11/2008.