Re: [linux-dell-laptops] college

  • Ardell Faul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      So tell me Doctor, what are you now going to do with your degree to help your fellow man?
      Ardell Faul
      Computer Monitor Service Inc.
      Laptop Computer & Monitor Repair
      10816 E. Mission Ave.,
      Spokane Valley, Wa.  99206
      ardell@...
      509-891-5188

      nuala-alexander398@... wrote:

      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 1 801 697 0461 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.1/391 - Release Date: 7/18/2006