Re: Dell Latitude laptop - DVD player

  • uteck
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2006
      If you have any burning apps like k3b installed, all you have to do is
      reconfigure it so it will detect the new drive settings. Most package
      mangers will install all the dependencies for burning stuff, so
      installing k3b should get all the stuff you need. (I happen to like
      k3b, but any other app will do the same)