Re: graphics card problem

  • uteck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      You could use the generic vesa driver. Just change the line in
      xorg.conf to vesa and it should work adaquetly.

      This thread seems full of info if you have not read it before. It is
      a bit old so the versions in the examples have changed sine it was
      posted.
      http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-17.html

      --
      no .sig found