Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Connecting an external monitor or beamer - Solved

  • Christoph Eckert
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2006
      Hi all,

      thanks to the hints in this group, I got it to work. I "simply" took a
      nvidia driver which was released at the time when my current kernel was
      the current kernel, and the problem with symbols not found is gone. I
      have cloned twin view at 1024x768 working right now, so the
      presentation will hopefully work well.

      A special thanks to Alexandre who clearly stated that getting the nvidia
      driver to work is worth the efforts.

      Thanks & best regards

      ce