Success! Ubuntu 6.06 + Dell Inspiron 9400

  • wongmld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 2:11 AM
      Hi people,

      I have just installed Ubuntu 6.06 i386 on Dell Inspiron 9400.
      Everything works well first time. The whole process took less than 10
      mins.

      This is the easiest install I have for 6 years with Linux.

      By the way, personally, I think the idea of installing from Live CD is
      a plus, as you would know whether the Distro would support your PC
      before actual install!

      Thanks Ubuntu folks!

      DW