Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Won't print pdf or ps files

  • John DeCarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
      On 7/5/06, Carter Brey <cbrey@...> wrote:

      I'm running Fedora Core 4 on a Latitude D600. Printing works fine except
      for when I try to print a PDF or Postscript file. Nothing. Consulting
      the CUPS log shows that the job was "aborted".

      Any thoughts?

      How are you printing the PDF or Postscript file?

      I have found that some applications print better than others.  Maybe your default PDF viewer doesn't know how to print to CUPS correctly.

      You could try acroread for the PDF.

      --
      John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own