Re: Driver for I915 GM graphics card in LINUX DEBIAN...plz help

  • gbgbbaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2006
      I can only offer you some general advice but it may be helpful. Can
      you post output fom dmesg, lspci, and lsmod as well here. Have you
      read all the documentation about X. liNUX IS lINUX. Read the
      documentation about X either online or with your distro. Read dmesg
      and look for errors about your graphics card. Is the problem with X or
      with the graphics card - try google to find out.

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "fearlessprophet"