i6400/E1505

  • merik7777
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2006
      I just got a new i6400 and I was wondering if anyone out there has
      used the binary ati drivers yet. The card is the ati mobility radeon
      x1400 with 256mb of ram. I plan on dual booting slackware on here, and
      I am hoping that the ati driver will work as well as the nvidia driver
      did on my i8200. I have seen some sites that I found from google with
      people saying that they haven't had any problems running the driver on
      other laptops. I just wanted to see if any one here had any input.
      Thanks in advance.

      merik
    • Trent
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
        Hi Merik
        I am considering buying the same laptop. Since I am replying a month
        late you have probably already had a chance to experiment. Were you
        able to get the video working properly under Linux? Are you generally
        happy with your purchase?
        Please let me know.
        Thank you,
        Trent