Hosting Services...Cheap & Affordable

  • big_hosting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 7:20 PM
      Affordable Web Hosting services , Use a multi server setup with 99 %
      uptime, and are hosted on our state of the art NOC wich utilizes
      redundant Gig-E connections to major carriers such as Level 3, Aleron
      and Epik.

      Our Unlimited Plan - UNLIMITED DOMAINS/10GB-50GB Transfer/10GB-25GB
      Storage - Free Domain - Free Setup - Plus More!

      Instant setup! Supports CGI, PHP, SSL, MySQL, uniquecontrol panel,
      multiple domains,cPanel Bulletin Board, Unlimited Subdomains,
      Unlimited FTP Accounts, Unlimited Mysql databases,Chat Rooms,Random
      Banners and many more..

      Info Payment Method - PayPal And Credit card
      Starter plan at $5.95/Monthy

      ***(For free domain name and free setup use this COUPON CODE:FREEdns)

      http://www.raidenhosting.net/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=112