Re: [linux-dell-laptops] No posts?

  • KartheeK
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2006
      Dell might be doing good in US and else where... But In India, It is not selling much.. That is mainly because they dont do any advertizing neither do they have any factory outlets... while its compitators do all sorts of advertizing stuff... People dont even knw that there is something called as "Dell"
      I did a lot of research before buying my Inspiron 630M... It is fantastic and infact costs lesser than any other Make with same configuration....
      Dell is the Best....
      And James is right in saying that Linux Distributions are getting more friendlier to lappies...

      James Frye <frye@...> wrote:
      I guess either the Linux distributions are getting to the point where
      everything works out of the box, or maybe Dell isn't selling a lot of
      laptops these days.

      James

      Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/