Very needed notebook - new or used.

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      My studying son is really in need of a working notebook new or used in good condition. It is very important for me.
      If anyone have one that are no longer needed please give me proposition with price if it will be not very expensive.
      Please let me know directly to my e-mail address if you can help. Thank you in advance for your help.