inspiron b120 connecting to internet linux cd

  • capetown60
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Hi have another question tryiing to connect to internet. have a
      desktop connected to router and laptop is wireless with card
      installed. so far havent been able to connect with dam small linux
      live cd. if i connect a ethernet cable to laptop and into router will
      this mess up my wireless settings when i go back to xp system? thanks
      gary
    • John DeCarlo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        On 5/2/06, capetown60 <capetown60@...> wrote:
        Hi have another question tryiing to connect to internet. have a
        desktop connected to router and laptop is wireless with card
        installed. so far havent been able to connect with dam small linux
        live cd. if i connect a ethernet cable to laptop and into router will
        this mess up my wireless settings when i go back to xp system? thanks

        gary,

        No.  Wireless and wired won't affect each other.  Different devices.  Either in XP or Linux.

        --
        John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own