Re: [linux-dell-laptops] No X server support for Inspiron E1505/945GM WSXGA+ on Ubuntu 5.10 Breezy

  • gudavalli ramesh babu
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
      Hi ,

      I have Inspiron - 630m . i too have the same problem
      . X interface is not working so i was working in the
      text based mode. when i tried to start the xserver
      using startx i could see some errors.

      Any help to resolve this is much appreciated.

      rgds,
      Ramesh

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • gudavalli ramesh babu
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
        I fogot to mention that that this is on Suse 10.0

        rgds,
        Ramesh

        --- gudavalli ramesh babu <gudavalli_77@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com