Possibly Off-Topic...

  • Stone Mirror
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      I currently use a Dell Latitude D600, running Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy".
      I've been at LinuxWorld Boston for the past three days, and saw some
      _very_ nice looking laptops from R Cubed Technologies.

      Does anyone have any experiences or knowledge they can share about
      these machines, positive or otherwise?
    • uteck
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        I have seen their ads in Linux Journal, that's about all I know of them.
        Take a look at http://emperorlinux.com/ they have some nice ones, like
        this one; http://emperorlinux.com/systems/tablet/raven/

        On 4/6/06, Stone Mirror <stonemirror@...> wrote:
        > I currently use a Dell Latitude D600, running Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy".
        > I've been at LinuxWorld Boston for the past three days, and saw some
        > _very_ nice looking laptops from R Cubed Technologies.
        >
        > Does anyone have any experiences or knowledge they can share about
        > these machines, positive or otherwise?

        no .sig found
        Please restart your browser.