Other Forum

  • MM
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hello all,

      I like this group it's active, plus also learn a couple of things. I
      was just wondering what or were do you think most hackers hang around
      on the net? is there a known forum or chat site ?

      I'm just wondering,

      Let's all share our link with each other...
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        Those who think they're hackers tend to hang out on slashdot or digg.
        You could also try delicious.

        On 4/4/06, MM <tux1277@...> wrote:
        > I like this group it's active, plus also learn a couple of things. I
        > was just wondering what or were do you think most hackers hang around
        > on the net? is there a known forum or chat site ?
      • Hengsi Qin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          there are a lot of IRC channels. Most people there are
          active and friendly.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
            On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, MM wrote:

            > Hello all,
            >
            > I like this group it's active, plus also learn a couple of things. I
            > was just wondering what or were do you think most hackers hang around
            > on the net? is there a known forum or chat site ?
            >
            > I'm just wondering,
            >
            > Let's all share our link with each other...

            Since I installed ubuntu on my laptop, I've found the ubuntu
            mailing list to be very helpful. The distro is going through
            an upgrade, so I can see if anyone is having the same problems
            I do and what was done to fix it. It's a good group; nothing
            is a stupid question except the one that doesn't get asked.

            Kind regards,
            Nancy

            --
            Nancy Rudins nrudins@...
            http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~nrudins/

            Take a sad song and make it better. (lennon/mccartney)