Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Inspiron 630m .. failing to load WindowsX system in SuSE 10.0

  • KartheeK
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
      I am too using Inspiron 630m, Mandriva 2006 works fine...
      Except that wifi is somehow not getting connected....(yet to debug..)

      gudavalli ramesh babu <gudavalli_77@...> wrote:
      Hi ,

          In installed SuSE 10.0 on inspiron 630m and the X
      system was  not loading . So i need to work in the
      text mode .

      I have installed all the X-system packages.

      Your help is required to resolve this prolem.

      Thanks much,
      Ramesh

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket