Inspiron 630m .. failing to load WindowsX system in SuSE 10.0

  • gudavalli ramesh babu
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
      Hi ,

      In installed SuSE 10.0 on inspiron 630m and the X
      system was not loading . So i need to work in the
      text mode .

      I have installed all the X-system packages.

      Your help is required to resolve this prolem.

      Thanks much,
      Ramesh

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • KartheeK
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
        I am too using Inspiron 630m, Mandriva 2006 works fine...
        Except that wifi is somehow not getting connected....(yet to debug..)

        gudavalli ramesh babu <gudavalli_77@...> wrote:
        Hi ,

            In installed SuSE 10.0 on inspiron 630m and the X
        system was  not loading . So i need to work in the
        text mode .

        I have installed all the X-system packages.

        Your help is required to resolve this prolem.

        Thanks much,
        Ramesh

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket