Re: DVD drive in i8200

  • uteck
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      I don't see why not. K3B has had dual layer support for awhile now.

      On 3/7/06, David J. Bakeman <dbakeman@...> wrote:
      > Anybody know if I could use this drive in m,y I8200? * LG GWA-4082N 8X
      > Dual Layer Slim DVD±RW Drive*

      no .sig found
      Please restart your browser.
    • gudavalli ramesh babu
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
        Hi ,

        In installed SuSE 10.0 on inspiron 630m and the X
        system was not loading . So i need to work in the
        text mode .

        I have installed all the X-system packages.

        Your help is required to resolve this prolem.

        Thanks much,
        Ramesh

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • KartheeK
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
          I am too using Inspiron 630m, Mandriva 2006 works fine...
          Except that wifi is somehow not getting connected....(yet to debug..)

          gudavalli ramesh babu <gudavalli_77@...> wrote:
          Hi ,

              In installed SuSE 10.0 on inspiron 630m and the X
          system was  not loading . So i need to work in the
          text mode .

          I have installed all the X-system packages.

          Your help is required to resolve this prolem.

          Thanks much,
          Ramesh

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket