DVD drive in i8200

  • David J. Bakeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      Anybody know if I could use this drive in m,y I8200? * LG GWA-4082N 8X
      Dual Layer Slim DVD±RW Drive*
    • uteck
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        I don't see why not. K3B has had dual layer support for awhile now.

        On 3/7/06, David J. Bakeman <dbakeman@...> wrote:
        > Anybody know if I could use this drive in m,y I8200? * LG GWA-4082N 8X
        > Dual Layer Slim DVD±RW Drive*

        no .sig found
        Please restart your browser.
      • gudavalli ramesh babu
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
          Hi ,

          In installed SuSE 10.0 on inspiron 630m and the X
          system was not loading . So i need to work in the
          text mode .

          I have installed all the X-system packages.

          Your help is required to resolve this prolem.

          Thanks much,
          Ramesh

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • KartheeK
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
            I am too using Inspiron 630m, Mandriva 2006 works fine...
            Except that wifi is somehow not getting connected....(yet to debug..)

            gudavalli ramesh babu <gudavalli_77@...> wrote:
            Hi ,

                In installed SuSE 10.0 on inspiron 630m and the X
            system was  not loading . So i need to work in the
            text mode .

            I have installed all the X-system packages.

            Your help is required to resolve this prolem.

            Thanks much,
            Ramesh

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket