Re: [linux-dell-laptops] hooking up i8600 to TV

  • Paul V. Gratz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2006
      You may want to search the archives, I have an 8500 (pretty much the
      same machine as 8600 w/ a different processor) with an ATI9000
      graphics card. A long time ago I wrote up on here how I got that
      working w/ TV out. That said I haven't tried using TV out in a long
      time, later versions of the software may have made it easier...
      Paul