Hi everybody!!!

  • René Ricardo Jaime
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hey i need a lit bit help. I need to inserta a module in the linux
      kernel 2.6.x version, but i dont know how may i compile the .c file to
      make a .o file. Well i did a .o file but like you must do to 2.4.x
      version but when a tried to insmod, it send me a message telling me
      the insmod is a invalid module format..........
      Please if someone knows something help me!!!!!!!

      SuSE linux 10.0 try it!!!.

      It very cool!!!!!!

      Bye!!