linux on Dell inspiron 630m

  • gudavalli ramesh babu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 10:51 AM
      Hi All,

      I have taken a new Dell Inspiron 630m . I now
      want to reformat it and install Linux and Window XP.

      So i have few questions in my mind which i felt this
      is the better place to get them answered.

      1. Will Dell inspiron 630m support linux?

      2. Can i install two Windows and Linux on Dell Insiron
      630?

      3. Which linux distribution will best fit in this
      case.?

      rgds,
      Ramesh

      http://mail.yahoo.com