[linux-dell-laptops] XircomCBEM56G/RBEM56G

  • couteleau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2000
      I've just bought a Dell Inspiron 3500 with Xircom pcmcia ethernet/modem
      card.
      The pcmcia card is a RBEM56G. I work with Linux Suse6.1 + pcmcia
      package 3.1.3.
      With this config i've suceed in configurating network. All work with a
      non-cardbus ethernet card. But i can't manage my RBEM56G.
      I suppose we could help each other.
      See you soon

      Laurent
    • Hsing-Tsu Lai
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2000
        It is possible that the modem a WinModem. I heard that from the 3Com
        combo is so.

        Anyway, I am glad to learn your problem, which let me consider getting
        no combo ethernet/modem card.

        =279