ndiswrapper stack size question Slackware

  • Douglas S. Oliver
    • Haedn Thorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
        The 4k stack is a limitation in ndiswrapper iirc. If you use the native drivers
        at http://ipw2100.sf.net, you don't need to worry about it. The 4k stack option
        is under "kernel hacking" in the kernel configuration.

      • Douglas S. Oliver
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
          Thank you Haedn, I'm going to look at that. I really had no clue where to modify that option. -- Douglas

          PS I'm also going to look at the drivers you mentioned below.