Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Fedora Core 4 on Inspiron 1300 pb lan store audio

  • godwin ebenezer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2005
      hello angel how can i know u.

      Angel Garcia <ange@...> wrote:
      I install Fedora Core 4 on Inspiron 1300.
      It don't recognise display, screen and Wireless.
      The problem occure when I reboot. It stay a long time on :
      "Intialisation du matériel ..... stokage réseau." for french users or
      "Initialisation of the material.... lan store." for audio
      I test to install with noprobe, start in text,... with no result.
      Is it possible to install FC4 in Inspiron 1300 ?