RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Another weekend spent doing nothing?

  • Don Levey
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005

      Why would Earthlink care? They're not sending the spam. It's
      theplanet.com, and they've been supporting this spam (and to this list,
      too!) for at least a year without response. Perhaps Earthlink can block
      theplanet.com on their end and protect their users; what should really
      happen is that theplanet.com make its way into the many blacklists that are
      out there, and that they be banned from this list. It's not ideal that any
      innocent users on that system (if there are any) would get penalised, but
      they're living in a spam sewer. Voting wit htheir feet (and dollars) is the
      only thing that will work here.
      -Don