Linksys wusb54gs and ndiswrapper

  • Butch
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2005
      Thanks to suggestions from here and a couple of web sites, I finally got my Kernel source
      installed and have my 1350 mini-pci wireless working with Fedor Core on my Dell Inspiron. What a
      task!

      Setting up the ndiswrapper for my mini-pci worked fairly easy [after winning the kernel battle]
      but... When I repeated the install procedure for my Linksys wusb54gs adapter and checked the
      install #ndiswrapper -l# it says my install is not a valid driver.

      One forum post suggests that the cvs needs to be upgraded to the most recent... How do I do this?

      Butch

      http://mail.yahoo.com