just starting out...

  • parenthetically_yours
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005

      I'm getting a new Inspiron 6000 very soon with the WUXGA screen, 128Mb
      Radeon X300 gfx and the Dell bluetooth adapter.

      I have googled but not found a definitive resource for getting the
      hardware working on linux, so:

      have I missed the site where it's all described?

      is it all working?

      I'd be interested to hear from people with this hardware. I know the
      Insp6000 can also be had with no-memory X300 or the GM chipset with
      Intel graphics, as well as different sized screens. Obviously I won't
      rest until the 1920x1200 works well :) I have seen reports of some of
      them working... I'd be very interested if anyone's running Fedora on
      the Insp 6000.

      /PY