Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Is Inspiron display upgrade possible?

  • Ardell Faul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      I don't see this as being a very good investment. There are some new
      SXGA displays for the 510-M available on Ebay, Item 6805602904, for a
      BIN price of $349.00. Their blurb is that Dell charges over $650.00 for
      this display, which is probably true. This whole laptop is attainable
      for less than that. Why not spend you bucks on better performance instead.

      --
      Ardell Faul
      Laptop Computer & Monitor Repair