Mandriva Linux 2006

  • Joan Pujol Tarrés
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
      I have mandriva linux installed in a Inspiron 510m and it works perfectly!

      When you install Mandriva Linux, you are asked for a username and a password.
      When you start mandriva again, you are asked the username and password given.

      Cheers!

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:25:06 -0000
      From: "sysdec" <sysdec@...>
      Subject: Mandrake Linux 2006 on Dell Latitude C 600 lt

      I just bought the new Mandrake 2006 and installed but it doesn't
      work. After the startup sequence the display gets black and wants to
      have a name and login instead of starting kde. When I try to start
      KDE manually it displays a full page of error code. Does the C600
      not work with 2006? Currently I use Mandrake 10.0 and it works
      perfectly.

      --
      Joan Pujol Tarrés
      http://seneca.uab.es/fic