Latitude C840 power supply

  • Jose Celestino
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hi.

      I have lately the weirdest problem with my C840 (PP01X). The power supply
      just turns itself off after a while when I have a battery on the bay, charging,
      if I have a fully charged battery or no battery at all it works OK.

      I have a new supply, the older one had a bad contact and the same behaviour, so
      it must not be the power supply.

      Anyone had something similar? What can it be? The battery? The charging circuit?

      TIA

      --
      Jose Celestino | http://xpto.org/~japc/files/japc-pgpkey.asc
      "Paquita: Your mother ate my dog! Lionel: Not all of it." - Braindead