splash screen

  • Pawel Drapala
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi,

      Does anyone know how turn off the splash screen during
      boot? (I'm using Ubuntu 5.1)

      Thx.

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Nemtos
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
        > Can I configure my notebook to use the 'i' button?
        > Can I enable the Fn key to control volume?
        >
        > I have installed Fedora Core 4 on my Latitude C810... it work very
        > well :-)
        >
        > Thank you very much

        Hi, with FC4, try Desktop->Preferences->Keyboard Shortcut.
        The 'i' key was recognized on my Inspiron, as well Fn+sound up or
        down, but Fn + <keys in the top row> were not (Fn+Espace, Fn+disk eject).

        Nemtos