Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Process Scheduling

  • James Frye
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26 9:58 PM
      On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, dj_walking_star wrote:

      > --- >
      > > But we do Linux here :-) I don't think Microsoft makes details of
      > their
      > > scheduler public, do they?
      > >
      > > James
      > >
      > Then from where i will got the help in this area.

      If it's details of the Windows scheduler you need, you most likely won't.
      Or at least you'd have a lot better chance of getting a meaningful
      response by asking the question on some Windows-related list :-)

      If you just want to know about schedulers in general (they all follow a
      similar basic logic), then finding an operating systems text is your
      starting place. Once you understand that, you could look at Linux source.

      James