Re: Quick Ubuntu 5.10 / Latitude C600 rundown... - James

  • Gareth
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 26, 2005
      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, James Frye <frye@c...> wrote:

      > The fallacy in that argument, of course, is the blanket assumption
      that a
      > GUI does in fact make the job faster and easier. In my experience, that
      > is seldom if ever the case.

      A clash of values. If this were an 'international' issue the first
      thing to do would be to say a prayer praying for a solution.

      The solution obviously is to create a whole new philosophy, prepend
      everything to do with it with a 'g', and keep plugging away to
      everybody as to the differences between the art of extracting the
      maximum do$h from your customers and creativity in an open
      architecture :)