Wireless PC cards for I8K5?

  • figliaperduta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      Hello, I'm DC, and I'm relatively new here. I'm working on setting up
      SuSE Linux 9.1 Professional on my two-year-old Inspiron 8500
      (dual-boot with Windows XP, which is completely up to date, including
      SP2), and I've been having some trouble getting my wireless set up.
      Can anyone recommend a 802.11g Wireless PC Card that is essentially
      Plug'n'Play or else very easy to set up? I'm very much a newbie
      still, and I'm not yet comfortable working with the command line, much
      less the kernel!

      Thank you VERY very much for your time and assistance.

      DC
      The Life-long Windows Nerd Who Is Trying to Expand Her Horizons