Re: Dell M60/SuSE 10.0/Having problems getting the screen resolution like I want

  • charliemoses79
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
      You should be able to select "--> LCD" in sax2 and whatever resolution
      you want. On the right will be a list of resolutions and refresh
      rates. I would guess the refresh rate is 60Hz, but if you know
      otherwise, use the one you know. The second tab, "Display Size" lets
      you choose the size and ratio of you display. That should take care
      of it. There might be an entry under "Dell" in sax2 for your laptop
      display, but I just use the generic LCD for mine. I figure it works,
      so why change it. Good luck,
      Charlie

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "edpeddycoart"