C400 and small screen in FC4

  • wedamadillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hi All,

      my c400 display is only 800x600 yet in windoze it is 1024x768.

      It also displays in the middle part of the screen with a large black
      border around it.

      I've tried resetting the mode in x but it defaults back to 1024x768.

      Is this kernel related as the boot process does start in full screen
      then blinks to the small middle of the screen thing.

      Anyone any ideas?

      I know the laptop is rather old, but is still is a nice small design!

      Thanks

      Greg