Trust Optical mouse problem with Mandriva2005LE

  • giomascage
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 11:34 AM
      Hello,
      I have a ps2 optical mouse Trust Ami mouse 250S.
      With Windows 98SE I haven't problem.
      When I use this mouse with Mandriva, don't working.
      If I link this mouse via Usb port and reboot, Linux recognize it as an
      AlpsPS/2 mouse (I see it with Harddrake), but don't work. If I
      disconnect the mouse from Usb and reconnect to ps2 port, it work fine.
      When I reboot the pc the problem is the same.
      I tried to modify /etc/x11/XF86Config, but the problem remains.
      Anyone know as to configure this mouse?
      The mouse configuration is only in /etc/X11/XF86Config file?

      Thanks for the help.

      Giorgio