Re: [linux-dell-laptops] dell inspiron 9300

  • Vaibhav Vaidya
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2005
      I had that problem with Scientific Linux, but am not
      having it with Ubuntu... I thought the feature was not
      yet included (SATA -CDROM) in the kernel, but my DVD
      playback is fine, and it's not continuously accessing
      the drive (which means it buffers, possibly WITH dma)
      --Vav

      --- Alexander Toresson <alexander.toresson@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com