Fedora Core 4 on Inspiron 8500

  • Peter Teuben
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2005
      Most of it is working for me, but there is this odd thing about the
      2 USB ports... After a suspend (apm, i never worked on acpi much)
      the bottom one stops working,the top one is ok. What could that be????

      The mousepad also stops working after a suspend, but I heard that's a known
      problem with the ALPS driver, for which a patch is already available.
      I checked the stock 2.6.12.5 kernel, but it hasn't made it into that
      version.

      peter