Anyone have S2R or S2D working on a D600

  • Jim Diamond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005

      On a D600, I have tried the software suspend on vanilla 2.6.12.2 and
      the software suspend2 patches also on 2.6.12.2.

      On both cases the machine suspends and wakes up nicely, *except* that
      the touchpad, eraser, and mouse buttons are all completely dead on
      resume. So dead that a warm reboot doesn't bring them back to life, I
      have to power off and back on.

      Does anyone here have some version of suspend working properly on a
      2.6.recent kernel on a D600? If so, care to tell all?

      Thanks.

      Jim