Re: [linux-dell-laptops] i8k rage mobility m4 dual head

  • Paul E. Adamson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
      OK, with some help from the guy who wrote the r128/ati drivers to
      support dualheading, I added the 'BusID' line to both device sections
      and then played around with the Fn-F7/Fn-F8 keys before restarting X
      over and over, and found the "magic" formula that worked. Hopefully, I
      can reproduce it the next time I need to stop/restart my xserver and
      i'll post it here. The spanning desktop feature is very nice.

      Later,
      Paul