Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Inspiron 8600 - What do You think?

  • keelen yanda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2005

      hey there i am looking for a computer if you know anyone that is giving one away that needs parts or old and works good please let me know u can e-mail me back or you can im me on yahoo or aol  at deerlaser2000  thanks

      keelen

      Discover Yahoo!
      Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!