Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Digest Number 2075

  • Douglas S. Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      I see your problem. On my i8600 I have several boot options hitting the
      f12 key as the computer starts to boot. I don't remember whether I
      actually have bios options set in cmos. Did you say you have a floppy
      drive? You might be able to install the boot loader there, but no one
      wants to have to do that each time. Best of luck -- Douglas