Newbie Adventures with Ubuntu (d810)

  • djc215
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Just installed Ubuntu onto my laptop. This topic will most likely
      contain any questions I have.

      First one so far is how do you activate the network card? I can't get
      internet. Thanks.
    • Chris Fox
      • djc215
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          As mentioned in the topic title, a Latitude d810

          --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Chris Fox <chrisfox8@c...>
        • Chris Fox