Get ready you guys!!

  • Dalila
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 9 1:33 PM
      I'm online, live and ready totally stoked! Why? I've finally
      started being a web cam girl and I thank you for encouraging me to do
      it! I'm having SO much fun already! To avoid the popups use this link
      http://www.porn4zip.com/free-webcams.html!
    • Chris Fox
      • Mike Kupfer
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 9 2:01 PM

          Chris> Isn't there any way to block this crap?

          If you have facilities to do your own filtering, look for
          X-Yahoo-Post-IP headers. I'm blocking out anything that matches
          70.85.8.

          mike
        • Chris Fox
          • Bruce Ferrell
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 9 3:51 PM
              I just know I'm gonna regret this... I already do this for the openh323
              list(s).

              I volunteer

            • Alexandre Tessier
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 10 9:49 AM

              • Gabriel
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 10 4:57 PM
                  I've sent a mail to the list owner - last time (with stephanfried and kim) the
                  yahoo group abuse team told me they would take action (which they seem to
                  have) - but they also told me that this "task" was of the list owner's resort
                  - not theirs.

                  Seems we have lost the "real" owner.

                  On Sunday 10 April 2005 18.49, Alexandre Tessier wrote:

                • Dalila
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 11 8:54 AM
                      Alexandre Tessier wrote:

                      > Some mails also come from 70.85.10.*. You can also use the Junk mail
                      > capabilities of Mozilla (I receive between 100 and 200 spams every day
                      > without problem).
                      > But maybe each member of this group can send a mail to the
                      > Yahoo-groups admin to ask filtering theplanet.com.
                      > Here seems to be a form for that purpose:
                      > http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_abuse
                      >
                      > Did you see my previous mail about some html files in:
                      > Who can remove these files?
                      >
                      > Alex.

                      If there's actually legitimate content originating from the netspace of
                      theplanet.com, perhaps they'd be interested in enforcing their own AUP so
                      that they don't end up in hundreds of private blacklists? The small amount
                      of legitimate content seems to be dwarfed by the spam, and the non-spamming
                      users would need to move to get out from under those blocks.
                      -Don
                    • Chris Fox
                      • Don Levey
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 11 1:11 PM
                          • Stephen Lau
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 1, 2005
                              Sorry guys,
                              I've neglected the list for a while now. I've mainly just been
                              answering people's emails offline, and didn't see Gabriel's since they
                              were filtered into the wrong folder... my bad. I talked with Mike
                              Kupfer today who jogged me checking up on the list.
                              Now that I'm using Thunderbird and have proper offline email
                              support, I will be monitoring the list on a more regular basis. Sorry
                              for the long absence...

                              cheers,
                              steve