CHEAPEST LAPTOPS PRICES

  • optimal_bargain
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
      CHEAPEST LAPTOPS PRICES

      We are certified wholesalers of A Grade Refurbished Laptop/notebooks
      refurbished to
      excellent condition at very good prices.

      We have Huge selection of IBM Thinkpad, Dell Latitude, Compaq Armada,
      Toshiba
      Tecra for sale.

      We give discount for large purchases, and our products
      are Grade A, with complete accessories and warranty.

      Packaging: Boxed

      Please feel free to contact us for Price List,

      Email -optimalbargain@...

      NOTE - WE DO NOT SHIP TO USA AND ITS ENVIRONS

      Thanks

      =====
      Mark Cole (CEO)
      Wide Associates Ltd
      30 Solomon Lar Close ,
      Ikeja - Lagos .
      Nigeria
      Tel - +2348055308737
      http://www.wideassociates.com
    • optimal_bargain

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
          optimal_bargain wrote:
          > CHEAPEST LAPTOPS PRICES

          > NOTE - WE DO NOT SHIP TO USA AND ITS ENVIRONS

          Of course not - then US fraud laws would apply.

          > Thanks
          >
          > =====
          > Mark Cole (CEO)
          > Wide Associates Ltd
          > 30 Solomon Lar Close ,
          > Ikeja - Lagos .
          > Nigeria
          > Tel - +2348055308737

          Yeah, right...

          > http://www.wideassociates.com

          ...Whose IP interestingly comes out as located in New Orleans, Lousiana.