Notebook needed.

  • Marian
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
      I am looking for a notebook for my 16 years old son.
      He need it for school uses. If anyone has any notebook/laptop in good condition please contact me. Thank you.
      Martin
    • krishna
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
        Marian, I hope at this time you would have got an
        email from the adminstrator of this forum for posting
        this message here, if not , you will soon.

        In this forum , we dont like to spend time for buying
        and selling. so check other websites or archives
        available on the web, before you post here.

        anyway, check other website like ebay and other laptop
        manafacturer or ur local paper classified section to
        buy used laptop.

        --- Marian <mnazimek@...> wrote:
        > I am looking for a notebook for my 16 years old son.
        > He need it for school uses. If anyone has any
        > notebook/laptop in good condition please contact me.
        > Thank you.
        > Martin

      • Alexandre Tessier
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
          I understood this mail as: Marian wants some help on a good config in
          order to run Linux on a Dell Laptop for the use of a 16 years old son.
          Marian should say
          - where he/she lives: Japan, France, Italy, Egypt...?
          - what kind of studies?

          Alex.

          krishna wrote:
          > Marian, I hope at this time you would have got an
          > email from the adminstrator of this forum for posting
          > this message here, if not , you will soon.
          >
          > In this forum , we dont like to spend time for buying
          > and selling. so check other websites or archives
          > available on the web, before you post here.
          >
          > anyway, check other website like ebay and other laptop
          > manafacturer or ur local paper classified section to
          > buy used laptop.
          >

          > --- Marian <mnazimek@...> wrote:
          >
          >>I am looking for a notebook for my 16 years old son.
          >>He need it for school uses. If anyone has any
          >>notebook/laptop in good condition please contact me.
          >>Thank you.
          >>Martin

        • Don Levey
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
            Alexandre Tessier wrote:
            > I understood this mail as: Marian wants some help on a good config in
            > order to run Linux on a Dell Laptop for the use of a 16 years old son.
            > Marian should say
            > - where he/she lives: Japan, France, Italy, Egypt...?
            > - what kind of studies?
            >
            > Alex.

            The address from which they're posting (Marian/Martin) shows up as Poland:
            From: "Marian" <mnazimek@...>

            In case that helps...

            -Don
          • Don Levey