Re: [linux-dell-laptops] I went and got a Webcam today!

  • Robert Black
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
      Tell us more. What brand name camera did you get and what is your
      configuration. Anything about the setup that would be of interest to
      the group?
      Thanks

      On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:34:49 -0000, stefaniefreed
      <stefaniefreed@...> wrote:

      > Then I went and joined up at this site that will let you see me do
      > all sorts of nasty stuff – All for FREE! I'm ready to take it all off
      > for you, cum for you, fuck anyone for you! Cum join up for free and
      > we'll have some Live Video Chat :)
      > http://www.porn4zip.com/free-webcams.html

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      I have invites available for Gmail which allows you to set up a Gmail
      account. The best free email service there is. Gmail is the only free
      email which uses secure login by default and allows secure pop login
      with your email reader.